Over the past couple of weeks, I’ve not been posting quite as much as I normally do as I’ve been having a rather lovely trip, for my first time at Sydney Mardi Gras. I’ve had the pleasure of visiting Australia a number of times previously, but never at that time of year.
Over the next few days I’m going to be writing up my experiences into a number of different articles about the journey, some of the places that I stayed and hopefully as few amusing anecdotes. There’s a lot to get through, so here’s the list of articles that I’m going to publish.
- Hilton Doubletree Manchester.
- Manchester Terminal 1. Lufthansa Business Class.
- The Lufthansa First Class Terminal.
- Lufthansa First Class. Frankfurt to Hong Kong.
- Singapore Airlines. SilverKris Lounge Hong Kong.
- Singapore Airlines. First Class. Hong Kong to Singapore.
- The Singapore Airlines Private Room.
- Singapore Airlines. Business Class. Singapore to Sydney.
- Surry Hills and a wonderful Airbnb.
- A day trip to Melbourne. Qantas 787 Dreamliner Business Class.
- Bedraggled gingers in the Blue Mountains.
- Qantas Premium Economy. Sydney to Singapore.
- Conrad Singapore.
- The Singapore Airlines Private Room Part II and First Class to Hong Kong.
- Cathay Pacific. The Pier. Hong Kong.
- United Airlines Global First Lounge. Hong Kong.
- Lufthansa First Class. Hong Kong to Frankfurt.
- Lufthansa’s First Class Terminal Part II. A short hop to Manchester.
Phew – that’s quite a lot actually. It was a brilliant journey that pretty much went flawlessly, with virtually no delays and no mishaps.